My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reader Loves the Ledger

This note brightened my day and I wanted to share it with you.
Best, Ben
-v-
Ben Holden
Vice President & Executive Editor
Ledger-Enquirer



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Sarah Briggs [mailto:sarah1960@ohio.usa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 11:22 AM
To: CLE - Soundoff
Cc: vcanepca@ledg-ernquirer.com; Holden, Ben - Columbus; Nix, Dusty - Columbus; Owen, Mike - Columbus
Subject: The L-E



I've lived in cities like Dayton, Jacksonville, Orlando, Sioux City, Little Rock and even Dallas
and none of the newspapers in those cities could match the Ledger-Enquirer.
I feel very grateful to have such a high calibre periodical to inform and entertain me each
morning. Count your blessings.

Sarah

If there are two many cities in my Sound Off take some out.

Note: I love the columnists like Brad Barnes and Larry Gierer and Dusty Nix' editorials
are among the best I have read. I also love Sound Off, the editorial page, Jumble
and the crossword puzzle that is the best I have seen. The only thing I strongly
dislike is the TV section on Sunday. Just very small townish. Embarrassing.
I won't allow out of town visitors to see it laying out. Surely you can improve it.

1 comment:

John Wareham said...

the whole point of a blog is daily updates. I guess with all the buyouts, LE can't fill content in the one media stream that can actually produce revenue. watch that stock price... $4 and sinking...